Friday, October 19, 2007

I have been away for two months......

.....two months too long. When I started blogging, my target was at least a post every two weeks and at most one every day. I have largely achieved that, but once in a while my hands get too full to allow me any time to indulge in my writing and blogging. So, what have I been up to these two last months? I took the family on holiday (the account will follow shortly), set my self free of a debt that was weighing me weary, we bought a car after two years of "route 11", my career landed on greener grass (is it true that though the grass is greener on the other side, the utility bills are higher!) and I also turned 40! So it has been a roller coaster of a time. There is a story for each of those events so watch this space. Being older and wiser (I hope), I have learnt to take life at a manageable speed. I am no longer impatient and determined to have things my way. I hope this new-found realizations will be evident to all that I interact with. What has not changed about me is the desire to learn and improve myself. I will continue to strive to be a better person, worker, parent, husband and friend. I will ensure that my life is an example to those around me. I will use what I have to make someone else's life better. By the way, I will also keep to my pledge of at least two post here every month.

No comments: