Thursday, May 24, 2007

Good to be back

It has been awhile since I last posted here. Being away was terrible. I had acquired the blogging bug and being kept away would naturally have some withdrawal symptoms. I feel bad for misleading a number of my friends and probably any number of fellow bloggers that I would be sharing my thoughts and takes on life at regular intervals: but alas! TIA; This Is Africa- the place where one minute you are online, the next you are not. It may be any of a myriad of reasons- power blackout, power spike, internet connection failure or as in my case, a secondhand laptop dying on you. Since I prepared my posts during my leisure hours, I could no longer continue the flow. That is my story. The laptop crushed on me, complete with a whole lot of my projects. Thanks God for some unconscious back-ups on my office PC, I salvaged a bit of my age-old stuff. It was a lesson well learnt. I was just shopping for an appropriate domestic internet connection when this happened. It set me back a while and now I have to start by replacing the laptop, hopefully with a new one. My blogging journey will have to go on, though. In the next few days, I will post some of the pieces I had put away......... ....everything must go on above the din of life.......

No comments: