Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Simple Life, Great Outdoors


I Stumbled here and found this really beautiful picture titled "simple life, great outdoors" and I could not agree more. Looking at the photo resonated with my inner self, it gave me peace and to some extent I admired the man in his simple shelter. I know there are many people who would love to be in a rather plush luxury-laden house in a grey colourless city, but as for me, that view, that location, that simplicity is all I want.

Although I don't have as much time to be outdoors more, I am an occasional camper and hiker. I still cling to a dream of owning a piece of land in a picturesque place in Kenya before I transition to the other world. I will build my simple shack and wake up to the views and fresh air, which might be good for whatever old-age ailments I may carry then!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you'll want to put a twitter button to your site. Just bookmarked the site, but I had to do it manually. Simply my advice.

Anonymous said...

I stumbled uupon it too, and couldn't agree more with you :-)