Wednesday, October 29, 2008

My Bucket List Is Full

I have taken my time to generate a wish list based on some things I want to achieve before I move on to the next world. I had a very honest “debate” with myself asking some uncomfortable questions and making unusual admissions to myself. Like the lead characters in the movies, I will strike out any item that I am able to achieve. I thank God that unlike the characters, I have no deadline. I will keep you posted on the progress.
· Impact lives of dear & near ones · Be emotional · Be my family’s best friend. · Read more · Write more · Mentor three young people · Give more · Trust more · Be happy · Be physically & mentally fit · Speak up my mind & damn the consequences · Own a motorbike · Build a retirement home in a cosmopolitan town · Bequeath my kids an education & a legacy · Start a business · Overland Cape to Cairo

No comments: