Wednesday, December 27, 2006

My goals for 2007 and beyond

My Children

-Spend quality time together -Shield them from negative, tribal, class and narrow attitudes -Invest for their education -A family vacation every August

Money -Live within my means, no credit cards, no borrowing, if I cant afford it then I don’t need it -Make sure I save at least 15% of my income -Ensure I invest at least 20% of my income

Health -No fatty foods, eat more natural and boiled foods -No sugary foods, -More fruits -Exercise at home, use the stairs at work and walk everywhere else Relationships -Make more time for Family -Find time for all my friends pro rata -Keep in meaningful touch with all my old friends, acquaintances. Nurture friendships

Hobbies -Travel and see more of the country -Go camping at any opportunity -Travel to neighboring countries by road -Travel to India, Pakistan, Dubai, SA, China, Thailand, Australia and Brazil -Learn how to swim -Rekindle my interest in photography

Writing -Specialize in my writing -At least two posts on my web log per week

Retirement -Start planning the building my retirement home in some exotic locale. To be complete in another 15 years

No comments: